The O-10 high speed camera is compact, rugged, and has the most integrated image storage among the small form factor cameras – up to 32GB of integrated DDR.
A 240GB removable SSD comes as standard, along with 16GB DDR, HDSDI, GPS, backup battery and micro four-thirds mount.
The O-10 frames at up to 1000fps at a resolution of 3840×2400 pixels, and up to 130fps streaming continuously to SSD.
With a good choice of lens mount, and a variety of control options, the O-10 is a revolution in high speed camera for media and TV application. Very suited for use on a quadcopter (drone) or other camera support where size and weight are critical
- 3840x2400 pixels at up to 1000fps
- Very compact,
- Very light sensitive, low noise electronics
- 16 or 32GB DRAM
- Removable SSD memory
- HDSDI video
- 36-bit colour
- Lens mounts, CanonEOS with control from software
Controllable by :
- MotionStudio - Windows 32, 64-bit OS, including Windows 10
- MotionInspector - Windows, MAC, iOS
More details from IDT cameras.